Vision Care Opticians offers a wide range of products and services for those in need of professional eye care. They offer a wide collection of designer frames like Ray Ban, Police, Carolina Herrera, D&G, Oakley, Nike, Tom Ford, Diesel, Guess, Hugo Boss and more, as well as prescription contact lenses, along with cosmetic contact lenses.
A large selection of designer and budget frames
- Spectacle lenses like multi-focals (progressive), bifocals with various options such as the photochromatic and anti-reflection (anti-glare) coated lenses
- All types of contact lenses and contact lens solutions
- Designer sunglasses and prescription sunglasses
Vision Care offers a comprehensive computerised eye examination that is not only geared to determine the best possible comfort and vision, but also screens for significant systemic and ocular diseases such as glaucoma, retinal degeneration, cataracts and numerous other treatable or preventable conditions. They provide glasses, contact lenses, vision therapy and prescription sunglasses.
Medical Insurance and Corporate Understanding:
Vision Care Opticians supports all medical aid insurance in Zambia. Clients that are associated with the following companies avail special privileges with Vision Care’s existing MOU (memorandum of understanding) for payments. Should you belong to any of list below, please enquire more by contacting/visiting the nearest Vision Care branch.
Medical Insurances: Liberty, Medlink, MLife, Metropolitan, Prudential, Sancare, SES (Special Emergency Services)
Corporates with MOUs: Lusaka Trust Hospital, Victoria Hospital, Mums Care Clinic and Hospital, Pearl of Health, FQMQ, Zambia Revenue Authority, Parmalat, Barloworld Logistics, National Assembly, National Airports (ZACL), Zambia Sugar, Zambezi River Authority, UNZARALU, Intercontinental Hotel, RATSA and UNILEVER
Vision Care Product Range
- Ray Ban, Police, Carolina Herrera, D&G, Oakley, Nike, Tom Ford, Diesel, Guess, Hugo Boss, Giorgio Armani, Safilo, Emporio Armani, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Burberry, Oxydo and Fendi etc.
- A large selection of designer ranges are available in both sunglasses and spectacle frames
- Quality frames with both glass and plastic lenses with your budget needs
- A wide collection of titanium frames, and anti-allergic frames
- Colourful eye wear retainers including sport bands and spectochords
- Anti-allergic tubing on metallic frame temples
- A range of ophthalmic lenses which include photochromatic (transition) lenses, CR-39 plastic lenses, multi anti-reflection (AR) coated lenses, all types of bifocals and progressive lenses
- Permanent coloured soft contact lenses (cosmetic lenses)
- Gas permeable contact lenses (RGP)
- Toric lenses for astigmatism and Prosthetic lenses
Vision Care Opticians Eye Patient Services
- Precision Eye Test (PET), the culmination of Vision Care’s expertise and experience. A practitioner will explain the results of the precision eye test, record of the prescription and provide guidance and special suggestions whenever necessary.
- Full history and symptoms – many eye problems are closely related to physical health and hereditary factors. Before diagnosing a condition, an expert optometrist at Vision Care studies the complete history of the client’s general health conditions as well as any chronic diseases suffered by the client’s family.
- Visual activity and vision assessment – this test is aimed at measuring vision with or without spectacles using the Snellens letter chart. The prescription of existing spectacle lenses is identified using a lensometer.
- Prescription assessment – objective tests (where the practitioner observes the results) and subjective tests (where the patient pronounces what they see) help determine whether a patient is long-sighted, short-sighted, astigmatic, presbyopic or has a normal vision.
- Computer Vision Syndrome – eyes are often subjected to excessive strain when we sit glued to our computers, mobile devices, tablets, laptops and television screens for extended hours. The optometrists at Vision Care analyse the amount of glare the eyes are exposed to, the amount of rest after each computer session, the placement of screens and the angle of the screens from the client’s sitting place. Experts at Vision Care Centre customise the prescription according to the visual and occupational demands of each individual client.
- Free alignment of spectacles for new and existing clients.
- Vision Care Opticians refers all cases needing specialist attention to the hospital; such cases include cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and general ophthalmic cases.
Vision Care’s Outlets & Contacts
+260 970 200 008 +260 950 200 008
- Lusaka Cha Cha Cha Road Branch: +260 979 157 797
- Lusaka Levy Junction Mall Branch: +260 211 324 062/3
- Lusaka East Park Mall Branch: +260 211 377 838, +260 954 241 596
- Lusaka Makeni Mall Branch: +260 211 272 431/2
- Lusaka Manda Hill Mall Branch: +260 211 254 216, +260 953 041 788
- Lusaka Great North Mall Branch: +260 957 673 766
- Lusaka Waterfall Mall Branch: +260 955 496 865
- Lusaka Society Building Mall Branch: +260 950 793 599
- Solwezi City Mall Branch: +260 218 821 348, +260 954 317 860
- Kitwe ECL Mall Branch: +260 950 069 510
- Kabwe Mall Branch: +260 955 745 204
- Chipata Branch: +260 950 863 850
- Lusaka Appasamy Eye Hospital Branch: +260 211 233 601, +260 955 233 601
- D.R. Congo Branch: +243 816 470 844/+243 816 471 105
- Novare Pinnacle Mall Branch: 0954685953, 0960749276